Tuesday 9 February 2010

Today Kaz held a crafting session for the three of us (kaz, lynne and myself) It was alot of fun and i love the stuff we made..

first up was getting nice and sticky using deco patch papers to alter clocks..

We made these tags.. and covered them in thick embossing powder to give a glassy effect which is impossible to see here. I took this photo with my mobile so its not great quality.. The stamped words messed up too which was sad :( but i still thought id blog it!





I loved doing this.. Its inspired me to invest in alcohol inks! I will make cards out of these pieces but i havent had the chance to yet..

sig

2 comments:

  1. Love all your pieces. Esp your alcohol inked acetates. It was great fun, and inspired me to buy distressed inks ;)
    You bet me to it with uploading to our blogs...off to try and do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your clock is fab, wish i'd done the blue now!! love the tag too, obviously i love the stamps! and the "scratchy board" (LOL) is gorgeous, that's another gorgeous stamp and your scratching was perfect.
    can't believe what a good pic you got of your acetate, both look brilliant and will make beautiful cards.
    thanks for coming moo!! xx

    ReplyDelete